1. Situated at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, in the heart of the Balkans, Bulgaria has a strategic location and favorable geographical conditions.
2. The summers are long and hot and the beach resorts offer wonderful opportunities for recreation along the seaside. The winters are shorter and less cold but with huge amounts of snow and first-class ski resorts.
3. Bulgaria has a very beautiful and diverse nature with many natural phenomena, as well as numerous cultural and historical monuments of world importance.
4. Bulgaria’s main cities – Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas are very developed and have a huge potential for further development. In addition, they are forming the appearance of real European cities.
5. People are friendly and very tolerant to foreigners, and have all the features of southern peoples – warm, open, emotional. The food is tasty and healthy. The wine is high quality and extremely good value.
6. The property in Bulgaria offers an excellent investment considering the long-term prospects for the country. The cost of living is also relatively low and you don’t need a lot of cash to enjoy Bulgaria’s wonderful attractions.
7. The property prices are relatively low compared to the Western European ones. With the right advice and guidance it is possible to take advantage of the reduced labour and the investment incentives that are on offer.
8. The currency risk in Bulgaria is low because the Bulgarian Lev has been tied to the Euro since its introduction at a fixed rate equivalent to 1 EUR/BGN=1.9558.